Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Great priced riding gear!!

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by ghope, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Hey guys,

Just thought I would quickly mention the guys over at RMgear (www.rmgear.com.au) just went and got myself a pair of leather pants and about to get some measurements to order a jacket from Craig. Standard leather pants are $180 and jackets are around $250, so if you looking for some good priced leathers etc have a quick look at their site. Hopefully it will be able to save some of you guys some money as well (yay for saving and putting cash towards bike repairs) :p (end shameless promotion) :LOL:

I'll have to see how the ordering of a custom made jacket goes *crosses fingers* ..damn my womanly hips!!!

2. Not a comment with which most male Netriders would concur, I believe!

Good to hear of great buys and good service; coconuts has been singing Craig's praises for some time

You might like to post a few discreet pics of the result, dear lady!

3. RMGear is one of 4 Netrider discount partners that supply leather gear and give a 10% discount to Netrider members. Hope you flashed your card and got your discount? :)

Underdog Leathers even give that little extra support to Netrider by advertising with us, and are highly recommended :)

4. oh gees no one wants to see my ass in leathers :p
    I did ask about the netrider discount and he seemed a bit hesitant and/or like he didn't know what I was on about, I think I got around 5% discount..I'll have to make sure to remention I am a netrider member when I order the jacket :)

5. You'd have to supply 2 pics, one in and one without for a proper comparison :LOL:

6. :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL:

7. I concur. In fact, all the female Netriders should have to submit pics of their butts with and without leathers. :p

(Could I be in any more trouble right now?) :)