Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Great Ocean Road ride 11.00am Sunday..... fast (ish)

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Johnny O, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not sure if I've posted it properly, I hear there are a few fast (ish) riders going to Great Ocean Road tomorrow, meeting at outbound Shell at 11.00am for an 11.30 blast off.

Think I might join in.

2. such as who J.O?

3. Bikes going as far as I know CBR1000, GSXR1000, CBR954, 250 Ninja, VTR250, '09 R1, RVF400 and R6

4. Great ride. Did not know that a stunt show would be included :wink: . Luckily I avoided the spectator "participation" - just.....

5. if you hit me i'd just claim the bike on your insurance or something :p
    cheers for an awesome day, bit of a bugger but shit happens.
    time for a hot bath me thinks :)

and of to the wreckers tomorrow, parts hunting time :LOL:

6. Have you thought of taking up gymnastics? That double salto with half screw was very impressive.... I am still stunned you got away without an injury - lucky boy - buy a lotto ticket - and new suspension parts..... (then you can focus on slapping the monkey instead of the tank... :cool: )

7. no point getting aftermarket suspension/steering damper for a VTR, if it exists at all! just hope it doesnt happen again lol, and wait till i can afford to upgrade to something with good bits :)

8. did you crash again? :p

9. i overtook my bike, thats all.

go back to your corner :p

10. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Told ya you were too fast for it, get a better one soon eh. :wink:

11. thankyou everyone for making Phil smile even if his birthday is tomorrow its a early start
    nibor im glad ur ok and lucky for having leathers and wearing them

12. You have GOT to be kidding me :LOL: Nibs, nibs, nibs *shakes head* ;)

Be careful mate, you'll run out of luck sooner or later.

13. Lucky youre o.k Robin, but I do agree with Dougz - your stats arent looking that good at the moment. Take it easy out there.

Kate

14. Why is it when a person uses a fair allocation of their luck do people suggest they waste their time and buy a lottery ticket??

15. Because there is no equal allocation of luck, or so the theory goes. Some have it and some are just born under a bad sign, "If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all".

...sorry. :oops:

16. ...the luck fairy might still be looking, that's why.

17. that actually means you would have good luck! :LOL:

18. gee, just how hard do you ride?.....tank slapper on a vtr250?!? :shock:

Glad to hear no one was hurt

19. It was awesome, I guess he was doing about 140, he went over some whoops, the suspension G'd out and it was on, I was approaching at post 200; thought I was gunna be involved.

20. Good to see you were encouraging legal road speeds on a public road :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.