Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Great day out

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Whitey, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Don't know if this is the right forum, but to all those out enjoying the weather today I hope you had just as an enjoyable day as I did. Went up into the hills of Belgrave and Sassafrass with a mate and had a great time. Only had my bike for a week but it handled the roads great (thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it). If you were up there and saw a Super Blackbird and a red VTR250 that was us and hello to you all. Plenty of nods from other riders and acknowledged back.
    Hope to see you all soon out and about. (and I will get to a learners ride soon)

Al.

2. There are some great roads up there, and today was perfect weather for it.

3. good roads up in there and its a great place to learn. let us know if you want some roads to try.

4. Good onya for gettin' out Whitey! We got out on Saturday for a great ride down over the border and back to the Goldie, and then Sunday for abrief ride through the 'burbs. But yesterday we got Victoria's weather...... miserable and p*****g down! LOL......

Cheers

Brian

5. wtf is miserable and pissing down? I haven't seen anything like that for a long time. If I had I might be able to use the hose on my bike :cry:

6. Brian I think its soon to be renamed Qld Weather :LOL:

7. Oops.... my lack of knowledge of Victorian weather "shines" through here doesn't it??? LOL..... :oops:

You may be right!!! I remarked to a friend in Sydney today that we've had so much rain here in the last 15 months, I'm surprised the Gold Coast doesn't look like Venice!!! :LOL:

Cheers

Brian

8. stupid fcuking water restrictions fcuking grrr fcuking

9. ??? When I had my VTR 250, it used like barely any water from the old bucket and sponge cleans I would do each 1-2 weeks. You can't even fill a little bucket with water to wash your bike?

10. sounds like a good day out on the road whitey, the more of that sort of thing the better

11. Looks like I'm heading back up there tomorrow for another ride. Weather won't be as good (overcast) but rain should hold off for most of the day.

Al.