Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Great and Rare Motivational Speech by Arnold Schwarzenegger

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Nucleotide, Apr 29, 2011.

1. #1 Nucleotide, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Being that I'm a gym junkie and health nut myself, I thought I would share this. It's very inspirational, not only for someone looking to get big in the gym, but I think it applies to virtually anything in life.

Alternatively, you can listen to whole speech but it does go on for a bit.

2. thanks for posting that :)
  3. damn thats actually very motivational....id start working out now if i WASNT SO DRUNK.
  4. Thats awesome, but does anyone else find it funny that Rule #2 is break the rules?

How can I follow the rules to success if the rules are to break the rules, I'm confused...Lol.
  5. I feel like selling Amway now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. I don't find Arnie inspirational, hypocritical? Using steroids (like he did) or any other growth hormone to attain a "body" isn't anything you should want to be aspiring to.

Now, I'm ready to go fight a bear!
  7. He sounds very boring an uninspirational. I didn't even bother watching till the end.

Damn! This guy goes off. :D

As for Arnold using steroids, maybe he did but regardless, I think he would have been successful regardless.