Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Graphic designers... Want to be part of Aus racing?

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by Loz, May 20, 2008.

1. The Hughie Hoare memorial race meet is coming up, one of the better known weekends of racing in Australia, and the organisers are looking for a talented designer who's willing to donate some time to design a "groovy" poster.

They've secured a donation of print services to run off thousands of the poster when it's done, and reps from Shell and Motul will be basically ensuring that every bike related shop and venue in Victoria will be plastered with your work. Not a half bad bit of folio work, plus you get to play with pictures of motorbikes.

So, if yer a bit handy with yer vectors and yer bitmaps, and you're interested in helping out on this one, let me know and I'll get you in touch with the relevant folks. :)

(ten points if you can sneak some boobies in)

2. If you pass along details I'll see if I can come up with a few designs. Poster art isn't my thing but when its motorcycle related I'll give it a go :)

3. PM not sent.