Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Granda sale, granda sale ina Melb Showgrounds

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by agttr, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Did a quick search but came up blank (mods delete if it's already up), there's a big m/cycle clothing sale at the Showgrounds starting on Thurs 30th Oct till Nov 2. According to the advert "up to 80% off". Worth a look.

Same w/end as the Motorcycle Expo.

2. who is supplying the gear on sale?

3. There's a full page advert in this months' Motorcycle Trader p.130. At the bottom of the page there's the logos/images of Fox, Alpinestars, Dririder, KBC, Shoei, RST and AGV.

4. Yeah they take one item of each brand and then say they are sold out, only 5 minutes after opening and then try and sell you the rubbish that retailers cannot offload.

Once bitten twice shy ;)

5. Wot Vic said, it really is shit offload stuff and should be advertised as such.

6. Oh, ok. I've never gone to one of these "sales" before but I saw the advert in MT and thought I'd put it up. Was planning on going on the Thurs just to check it out. May give it a miss.