Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Grand stand seating at PI Motogp?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Ausfox, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Hi everyone.

Going to the Moto GP this year at Phillip Island.

Just wondering which stand will give us the best view.

Thanks guys.

2. Been at lukey heights . Good view, but only of that corner.
    Siberia , yes yes yes.
    Bass strait also very good
    Main straight -has its moments, but straight line speed is just that. Cornering and bumps off line are where the action is.
    This year I am trying the 3 stand pass, main straigh on friday, siberia on sat and bass strai on sunday.
    It is good to go for a walk and try different vantage points, and there are quite a few non grandstand points to watch from.
  3. Thanks. Can't wait to go. Looks like Siberia might be the go. I am tempted by the 3 stand path though.
  4. Booked Siberia. Thanks very much for the info. Watched a few YouTube videos from Siberia. Looks awesome. Can't wait.

5. Siberia all the way. go every year. great views of pretty much the whole circuit.
  6. Awesome.

Might see you there. Now Accom.
  7. Can you buy single day grandstand seating? Website only seems to allow sIngle day GA or 3 day grandstand. What if i just want to go Sat/Sun?
  8. oooh 1st post in almost a year.... hello everyone haha
  9. You have to buy a 3day Grandstand
  10. Cheers Mike, can you buy a GA ticket and purchase grandstand seating on the day?
  11. Can get GA, but not grandstand
  12. Maybe next year in sepang.