Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by 2ndclasscitizen, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Nice pictures!

Really like the first one the most. Did you use any filters for these?

Thanks for the reminder for me to get some pics of my bike. :)
  2. No filters, that's a good ol' bushfire sunset. Shot in RAW using my Pentax *ist DS, Sigma 28-70mm f2.8 EX DF and Sigma EF500DG Super P-TTL flash. Would've been nice to have a diffuser for it, but haven't got round to buying one yet.
  3. Wow, those photos almost make the GPX250 look good.

4. Silence!

At least the GPX isn't Ghetto blinged like the VTR :p
  5. Nice use of the smoke for an effect,great pictures
  6. yep the first one looks very cool. :cool:
  7. nice photos. your GPX is in a superb conditions, keep it up mate!
  8. Thanks everyone!
  9. being a fellow GPX rider.. ui like em :)

i see nothin wrong witn the styling of the GPX.. minesx black/red with black rims. and the red stripes on tank removed...
    couple of the guys at work are riders, and the quite like the styling of the GPX,

not overly plastic yet sleek and meaningful.

good to see some pride in your bike!
  10. I'm a GPX rider as well!

Your photos make me want to ride off into the sunset (mmmm but without the bushfire)

Good work
  11. I like the styling of it as well, especially in profile, but there's something just not quite right and a bit ungainly in the front.
  12. its them damnwings posing as mirrors mitch, stunning pics mate, up mt ainslie i take it?
  13. Yeah, monday night
  14. I think i'll throw my 2 cents in.

GPX's are an amazing bike. To me they are a perfect blend of sports performance and the seating of a tourer. With 6 gears you almost don't mind its only a 250.

HAHAHA listen to me, i sound like i sell the darn things.......maybe i should...... :grin: :grin: :LOL: :grin: :LOL:
  15. Must...bite...tongue!
  16. did you get it back yet mitch?
  17. Your right James it almost makes mitch's bike look bad-ass :LOL:
    Nice pics though mate
  18. No :evil: They were supposed to get the new brake lever today, but didn't. But they should've ordered it in the day I asked them to replace it (Saturday) They'll hopefully get it tomorrow so I can pick it up Saturday. :evil:

fcuk they're useless.