Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GPX250 Online Club

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by BrettGPX, May 15, 2006.

1. Hi all just joined , and noticed that lots of 250 GPX riders on this site , anybody interested in starting an online Club, for gen info on our bikes with hints and maybe a ride day. Just trying the waters to see if anyone wants to start if not that OK.

Cheers Brett :cool:
  2. Why would anyone want a gpx250 :?

If you want gpx riders head across and take a look at ksrc (Kawasaki forums)
  3. Why?? Because most of us don't want a screaming garden tool like CBR250RR. :LOL:
  4. Thanks for the hint, :p
  5. The GPX club sounds like a good idea... we could even organise our own coffee nite apart from all the BIGGER bikes :p :p :p
  6. go the GPX250 ! :)
  7. it would be a tops idea... if only some of the GPX/ZZR/El/GPZ owners would actualy keep the bikes for more than a year!!
  8. ahh its still good to talk to some like minded (read short sighted :p) riders who own similar machines, its easier to identify wierd things if everyone rides the same bike, like that flat spot from 2-5k RPM Grr i HATE IT!!!
  9. what flat spot? my gpx hasn't got any :p :twisted: :wink:
  10. Hi all , Yeah , mine does the same like that flat spot from 2-5k RPM HATE IT!!! , What is that caused by. My bike went in for a service with it and came out still with the flat spot.

Great idea with the coffee or a ride any ideas where or when :idea: