Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Government work

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by TonyE, Jun 27, 2007.

1. A guy goes to apply for a job in Canberra. The interviewer asks him, "Have you been in the service?"

"Yes," he says. "I did two tours of duty in Viet Nam."

The interviewer says, "That will give you extra points toward employment," and then asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"

The guy says, "Yes... a mortar round exploded near me and blew my testicles off."

The interviewer tells the guy, "OK. I can hire you right now. The hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can start tomorrow. Come in at 10:00 am."

The guy is puzzled and says, "If the hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm then why do you want me to come in at 10:00 am?"

This is a government job," the interviewer says. "For the first two hours we sit around scratching our balls... no point in you coming in for that."

2. haha nice. :cool: :p :LOL:

3. budum tish... :wink:

4. Ahh I love my government job.

Started at 9:10am, left at 3:30pm.
    Why?
    Because I can.

5. Why can't government workers look out the window in the moring??

Cause they'd have nothing to do in the afternoon :rofl:

6. Hookers get to choose their own hours too.

7. ..but they have to work for their money :roll:.

8. well gee, i have a guvmint job, and i work hard for the money......

oh wait....no i dont..... :shock: :oops:

9. I've been to Nam, Pakenham.

could been worse.

Could've been Pakenham Upper :rofl:

10. And the difference between lawyers and hookers??

Hooker stop screwing you when you die.

11. In most cases... however if this derives from the notion that posthumous intercourse is an impossibility, then I must refer you to a superior source on the subject.

12. Hey, I've been reading alot baout Henry Lee Lucas lately, I know all about posthumous sex... :twisted:

13. :rofl:

so true, so true!

14. High Five!!!!!

My partner always asks me - "You know it's nearly 10am - what time did you get into to work this morning?"

answer: "Shmeh."