Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Goulburn Accommodation???

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Foxy, Mar 2, 2006.

1. Does anyone know of any cheap bike friendly places to stay in Goulburn??

2. Any of the motels have heaps of parking space (big country town!) and country rates.
    This place is on the north end of town, and I have stayed here. Just ask for a room near the rear of the site if you can, because the road across the front is the main road into Goulburn from Sydney.
  3. I can recommend the Budget chain from previous experience when I was on the road.

My job, before I was dragged into this f'ing office job, had me on the road for something like 300 days per year all over the state and Budget was the motel of choice. Fairly basic and the price reflects that but who wants fancy restuarants, spa's, pools and all the other crap. All I wanted was a comfy bed & air conditioning, especially in Mildura in Summer :shock:

Every 3 months they put out a booklet which lists all the member motels and it's available free from any of the member motels.
  4. Just incase you've never been there or don't know, WATCH OUT for the coppers around there. The NSW police training academy is in Golbourn and the surrounding areas are usually littlered with cops.