Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gotta ride more......

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Mustard, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Hi all! :grin: Heard about the site through another site that I frequent (Ozblackbird.net) and thought I would pop in and visit. Basically I feel like I have been neglecting the bike lately and want to ride more often, but riding by yourself sucks big ones after awhile. This seems to be the place to go if you like to actually ride your bike rather than just talk about it.

I ride a Honda Blackbird. Not overly modded - 4 in 1 Akra exhuast, Ohlins fork springs up front and a 6mm shock shim. She has done over 100,000 clicks (only 30 of which are mine) but still goes as good as ever.

I like a good track day and I don't mind the odd blast down at WSID either (10.8 best).

Aside from the fact that I like long walks on the beach :roll: , that is about it. Look forward to meeting a few of you fellas on the road. Just signed myself up for a ride with Snapey on Saturday! Should be fun :grin:
  2. What no Pina Coladas?

Gday and welcome and yeah there are some seriuosly strange people in Sydney who will go for a ride
  3. Welcome to the friendly forums Mustard.

It seems that the Sydneysiders usually have rides posted up, so you won't have to ride all the time on your own anymore :grin:
  4. Welcome :)
  5. Welcome mustard
  6. welcome mustard

good to see someone isnt afraid to purchase a bike with a few k's under its belt, the sydney mob are a great bunch met a few on the weekend when i went up for a ride
  7. Welcome to Netrider!

You'll love riding with Snapey :)
  8. G'day mustard and welcome to the site! :grin:
  9. welcome from me too...
  10. Thanks for the welcome guys!!! Now to have a bit of a look at the site and see what she has to offer..... :grin:
  11. Welcome, she has plenty to offer(the site that is) :)
  12. If she has anything to offer me then I am all ears !! :grin:

Welcome Mustard: I think there are a lot of people here who feel they need to ride their bike more. I hope you find some like-minded young lads and lassies to keep you company!! :)
  13. Welcome to NR Mustard :grin:
  14. g'day and welcome mustard :grin:
  15. Welcome aboard
  16. Welcome Mustard. There are a few bird riders here too. But half the fun is riding with completely different bikes :grin:
  17. It sure is Pinkxie. Had a good ride on Saturday with Snapey and Zooki900. We were all on different bikes, and even had a motard come along (though it broke down later in the day.... :( ). If the rest of you blokes are as nice as those two then bring on the next ride!