Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got new bike today

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by doggyguinness, May 28, 2012.

1. After researching a heap of different models trying to work out what to buy, I came across an awesome ZXR250A on Saturday, and it was only 10 minutes from home.

Got it home today, now I need to wait another week before I can legally ride it!!!

Found this website very informative, did lots and lots of reading. Now I can start posting too.

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. That's awesome! You should get some speeeeeeeed flames on that too! Welcome. :)

3. Looks the goods, they pretty much have the same high revving engine as the CBR250RR, around 45hp - very fun and lightweight bike indeed.

Does she run smooth?

4. Thanks Tidette, it's because of the car that I finally got a bike. I can go out and ride without being noticed.

The guy that owned the bike was fanatical about it which suited me. Could tell me exactly when he had serviced different bits and pieces with receipts to back it up. Runs perfect, even took a mate to test it and he said if he was allowed he would buy it to park beside his 1000 Yamaha.

The icing on the cake...the deal included a spare bike for parts ;)

5. Congrats !

6. Sounds like the deal of the century......a spares bike too.....nice one (y)

Enjoy it - ripper little bike

7. is that an E.H. holden?

8. no what is that car , looks pretty wild

9. Good bikes, have fun

10. Yeah mate it's an EH Holden. Heaps of fun to drive and attracts heaps of attention.

Sure the ZXR will be a different type of fun.