Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got my P's

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by pete the freak, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Yay me!!!

Went to HART in ST Ives on the weekend and got P licence. Well, haven't got the licence yet, but all I have to do go to the RTA to pick up the actual licence and pay them some money, which I should be doing this afternnon.

No more yellow plates for me, bring on the red and white!!!!

Now I can do 90kph!! (Cough, cough, splutter) 8)

2. Congrats!!! Losing L plates was such a wonderful (and deserved hehe) feeling!!!

Hope to have a ride with you one day (or more) if you don't mind my crappy VTR to be near your spada :0
  3. Actually did my P's test with a dude on nice red VTR250. The two bike look pretty cool together, the old school Spada and the young bucky VTR.

I suppose I could lower myself to ride with with a VTR250... 8)
  4. Hey Pete,
    Well done on getting your P's. Hope you are feeling better, I know riding in that great sunshine on Saturday would have helped and passing the P's test.
  5. Congratulations Pete. Seems like it's been a busy weekend for new licenced riders. It's a great feeling isn't it :)
  6. congrats pete , i even gave your karma a click too :LOL: :cry: :LOL:
  7. [soppy]
    Thanks mate, I'll always remember my first bit of Netrider Karma was from you... [/soppy]

Edit: Hang on you rude bastard, that was bad karma! Shame on you... :x :x :x :LOL:
  8. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    I will even it up tommorrow for you mate :LOL:
  9. [quote="groberts03]I will even it up tommorrow for you mate :LOL:[/quote]

Don't worry mate, I just karma'd you back. Now I'll be able to remember that the first karma I gave out was to you as well... Wonderful... :p
  10. Wow i did miss the boat, another L plater no longer. Congrats mate on getting the p's