Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got my p's =)

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by daevilone, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Did my P's test today at HART St Ives and despite worrying about it for ages before it, I passed! I've had my L's for 3 months and 3 days and a bike for about 2 months, pretty happy.

loved the way they did the course there, it made you feel very comfortable when it came time to do the test - I was a little nervous about the weave and u turn on my GS500 before hand.
    When practicing the cone weave they started out with the cones lined up then slowly spread them out. By the end of practice they were further apart than the test so when we saw the test layout we were very pleased!
    Same deal with the U-turn, the practice one was a decent bit smaller so when you got that right then learned the real one was bigger it was a good feeling.

Keen to get rid of the yellow plate on Monday morning and then get on with 12 months of P's.

Now for a track day!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Congratulations! Nice work (y)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well done

• Like Like x 1
  4. Super effort! Well done and enjoy riding without the yellow peril. :happy:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks guys :]. I'll have to go for a decent ride somewhere tomorrow to celebrate.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Congrats mate, I did my L's and P's very differently to what seems to be the norm these days, nice work getting through