Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got my P's today

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by MarkA, Dec 4, 2012.

1. So I went for and passed my P's today. After nearly 12 months on L's it feels pretty good.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum. Reading the experiences of others has helped me to improve my skill level, and the noob cornering series has been invaluable. I still have a long way to go with the series and look forward to the journey.

I would also like to make special mention of a person who, during a very brief meeting, was able to impart some knowledge that made a world of difference...

Hawklord, when we met at one of the Saturday training sessions after my wife and I rode to Melbourne from Albury, we spoke about quite a few things, but your advice on emergency stops changed everything for me. Thanks mate, I owe you a beer.

Take care all, hope to catch up at a Saturday session again sometime.

Best regards
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Good job mate!

I just passed my Ps on Friday, but only got to an RTA today to officially change my licence and get to take the L and replace with a P on my bike today!

Feels good to be off dem L's! (y)
    • Like Like x 2