Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by MisfitPL9, May 31, 2009.

1. Woo Hooo - thats finally over.

Attended my P's ( MOST ) course today and passed - only stalled the bike once off the line so lost some points ( stupid Scorpio throttle LOL - thats who I'll blame anyway )

Awesome day down at Penguin in Tassie - bit chilly but sun was shining. Top instructor made you feel comfortable and all 6 of us passed.

Was awesome to watch a guy do the test on his V-star ( nice Bike ) and we had to laugh when during practice his saddlebags hit the cones ( he then took them off ) - he did really well

Road ride was great along Coast Road.

I am rapt - only 2 years to wait until Harley ( damn )
  2. Congrats & well done :grin: - still got 5 months min & lot's of skill building & bike bonding before i can go for mine

Nice views & sweeping corners along for the road ride I bet.
  3. Nice one.

I'm (hopefully) moving to Northern Tasmania at some point this year, if your railways gets itself back into motion and I can't wait to ride that road and many others :D

Just gotta get myself a less nasty bike for the cruisin' :D

Do you know the rules for transfer of license to Tasmania? Do my restrictions stay in place? (Hopin' they ignore them here, obviously)
  4. Congratulations; welcome to part two of the learning curve :LOL:.
  5. Thanks Guys

Thylacine ( cool nick ) - was definitely a great view along Coast road.

Jellikit - due to the recent de-railing ( one of too many to mention in Tas ) , the upgrades are now confirmed and sleepers are being laid ( Pacific National are doing it with Queensland Rail )
    You will love the roads down here. PM me if you are heading down.

AS for licence transfer - it will cost about $26 bux or so and YES - your restrictions stay in place.

Off to learn more.......
  6. Congratulations! always feels great passing the MOST... and taking a step towards the bike you want! :)