Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got my new ride today!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by andrew250271, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Took delivery of a 05' gsx1400 this afternoon!! Woo Hoo!!

Did 100km so far..still running in so havnt ventured past 4500rpm, but it seems real nice...will be very interesting to see how it goes @ 8000rpm....

BTW...blue and white...

Andrew

2. What is it with you people always rubbing it in. ;-)

Congrats they're a great bike and somewhere up the top of my current wish list.

3. Congratulations Andrew,hope you enjoy it mate,although,it being a Suzuki,i know you will!lol! :p 8)

4. Well Done mate enjoy the ride

Cheers 8)

5. Sydney Rider

Hi Andrew, congrats on being able to buy a BRAND NEW bike!
    Let's see you at our Sydney ride nights so we can all eye-ball the new machine, keep and eye out for them in announcements (SYD)

6.  Top
  7. awesome :)

8. Good onya man !! It is such an awsome feeling to ride that new bike away from the shop. Happy riding on the beast.. :)

9. Well, thanks for all the good wishes guys!

Clocked up 300km today, few laps of the Old rd, etc. Even only using the break-in revs of up to 4500rpm it is an awesome machine...cant wait till I can use the full rev range...

Ummm...as for being able to afford it, it will be 5 years before I own it! lol.

10. I bet that thing sounds so sweet... :D
    btw what speeds/gear were you doing at 4,500 rpm?

11. Yeah it sounds pretty good...in 6th @ 4500 it was doing 150km/h...(I have a friend with a very long private road :D )

12. It is funny how you cant rev them over a certain rev. I am not allowed to go over 5500 - 6000 rpm. But shit does it go at those revs. i have had my bike for a month and just clocked over 500 k's in total today. It is definately my weekend toy. :D . It redlines at 11,500, dont know if i will want to try it. It might spit me off.. :D

13. Congrats mate and enjoy!!

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

14. Nice choice of machine, enjoy the ride(s) :D

15. Thats some big piece of machinery, and gotta love it... even if it is a Suzu... yeah you know. :wink:

16. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: oh yeah, I know that bloke! :LOL: