Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got my new bike this morning

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Gromit, Apr 8, 2006.

1. It's a black 1998 Suzuki GSX750F.

One owner, full history, 29,000km on the clock. A brand new Battleax on the front and a Ventura rack.

It should suit me nicely. :)

Now to get better acquainted... :biker:
  2. Congrats Gromit. :):):)
  3. I tried to find one that was red and rattly, honest! :LOL:
  4. Congrats dude, i'm sure your grinning from ear to ear every time you get on board.
  5. Sorry to hear it :(

Ya shoulda got a Honda, a Ducati, a Hyosung, anything but a suzu.......a suz......oh you know :p

Congrats dood, happy riding
  6. nice one, good thing it's got the ventura rack to compensate for the lack of man bag facilities :grin:

chuck up some pics if you can and let us know how it compares to the across
  7. congrats on the new wheels.. enjoy and stay safe. :grin:
  8. As they say.....

9. Congrats Gromit :grin: :grin:

Have fun :dance:

:grin: :grin:
  10. DITTO, c'mon Clive, you of all people know the rules.....
  11. bad luck, the 675 arrived today and I wanted you to break it in for me whilst I wasn't able to. Oh well, maybe next time ;)

heh, congrats mate. Now if only the bike did arrive, I'd have something to drool over in the garage instead of me doing it in my lounge room. :) Enjoy
  12. Photos tomorrow, if the weather's better than today!
  13. whooohooo another GSX750F rider :) :) :) :)

Enjoy youself tomorrow
  14. Congrats on the new bike :)
  15. Congrats Gromit, check what Dave (Jafu) has done to his.....looks sweet, now for that long distance trip. :LOL:
  16. Yep, Dave's bike looks very nice. :)

All I've done so far is head up to Bikemart this afternoon to buy a large Ventura bag (at a Netrider discount, of course!).

Impressions so far: not surprisingly, the bike's more relaxed, more comfortable and just a wee bit brisker than the Across. :LOL:
  17. These bikes are awsam!! like a big Across!!
  18. Nice one clive!

Happy ridings
  19. Go Gromit! Go Suzuki too :wink: