Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got my Ls yesterday

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Scottatron, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Well, as the subject states, I passed the L's course at HART Tullamarine yesterday. Both instructors were excellent and overall the course was well worth it.

Now, to get a bike :)
  2. Congrats i went to HART a month ago for the samething :grin: got a postie on wed its getting registered this wed :grin: what a beast it is hahaha
  3. Congratulations and Welcome! Hope to see you at a netrider event soon, we can ride in together as I live about 5min from your area.
    And whatdayaknow as fate would have it I also have a 250 for sale.... Muah ha ha ha........ :-w just gotta get those damn pictures up.

See ya on the rode Scotty. :biker:
  4. Congratulations :)
    The guys at tulla are awesome (I did my L's there)

What type of bike are you looking for?
  5. Well, am looking at "something" along the lines of a GPX250, VTR250, CBF250....

Now I am able to, I need to take the above for a ride to see how they are comfort wise etc.

QueenAnkly - where abouts are you?
  6. Wooo Hooo see ya on the road
  7. Just down the road in Northcote. :grin: So get that bike boy...
  8. congrats!! my turn next on july 30th, hope i go as well, hopefully got bike by then... :)
  9. Ahhh, I used to live there (Walker St in Northcote).....so how are the pics of the Bandit coming along? :)
  10. I'm near the town hall.
    The photo's of the Bandit should be up tomorrow hopefully...... :roll:
  11. Congrats Scottatron! Did you have Mark @ Tulla? (the baldish big fella) I forget the other guy's name. They were both great when i got my L's there. Top marks to HART @ Tulla.
  12. :) :) :cool: :cool:

Congrats on the Ls.

Best of luck with getting a bike.
  13. Congratulations Scottatron. :)

14. The instructors were Andrew (Balding fella) and Lynley (Long dark hair with eyebrow ring)

Both were excellent, I must say the whole course was very well done.

Now, just gotta find me a bike :) Decisions decisions....
  15. Well done buddy.

u must come down to sunday nite coffee at Northland in Preston. Just look for the bikes.