Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got my L's today!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by mrfrontmount, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Passed my DKT this morning. Was going to buy a bike today but all the bike shops in gosford seem to close at 2pm. Went looking and was just about to test ride a GS500 and then it poured down rain. Didn't really facny ridding in a storm, so I am going back monday for a ride and if it feels good, to buy. Would love to go tomorrow but all the bike shops in gosford are closed sundays :(

Its so frustrating waiting till monday. Have also ordered a leather jacket from hardwick racing leathers and have to wait for that to come too.

2. All bike shops everywhere are closed on Sundays, it's a day of worship :)
  3. Congrats!

Is it only my dream to open a bike shop called the 'sunday rider' which is open on sundays or everyone else has thought about cashing in on the day no other shops are open too? :grin: I think sunday would be a great day for people to go out and test ride bikes etc.

also: http://www.thehelmetwarehouse.com.au seem to be open sundays! but they only have a single CBR250RR :p
  4. I did find out that Image motorcycles in gosford will be opening on sundays by the end of the month, but only 10am to 1pm.
  5. yeah, MCAS puts it well :grin:

Store hours are;
    Monday to Friday (excl Thursday) 9am - 5.30pm EST
    Thursday 9am - 8.30pm
    Saturday 8.30am - 4pm
    Sunday closed (sorry, out riding & testing).
  6. congrats.......
  7. .. on the sabbath day, the Lord rode :p