Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got my L's now I got my Bike - Well Scooter anyhow

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by naturegirl, Nov 4, 2007.

1. Yippeee, decision decisions, decisions.

I sat on all sorts of bikes and scooters and then finally decided on a Yamaha Vino - the handle bars and headlight are bike / cruiser like and the rest is a scooter.

Ideal for a shorty like me. I'll get lots of practice, get my P's maybe in a year..I"m not in a hurry and then I'll look at a bike.

The Pagsta was the next one - almost decided on that, because it was light weight and low enough for me. Unlike the Virago it didn't have any sticking out bits to bruise my leg.

Now I just have to wait till its ready, hopefully by the weekend....too bad it wasn't ready for Tuesday, since its a day off here in Melb :(

Here's my Bike

Hope I'm allowed to link like that, its on Scoota Citys's website where I bought my bike, Got a good deal I thought. $4290 on the road brand new :)

:grin: :grin:
  2. And you spent another grand a nice new helmet/jacket/gloves etc too I hope :grin:
  3. Yep I'm a first time rider but not new to bikes....:)

Sooo yes I have a helmet, pants, gloves and I spoilt myself and bought a nice new jacket :LOL: - all wet weather gear too !

All I need is a nice pair of boots.....I have boots but not riding ones. Will shop next week for those.......:)
  4. That thing is really cute.. nice buy!
  5. *chuckles*

I'm sure I'll hear all about it tomorrow...but congrats :)