Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got my hands on a real DeLorean motorcar - MIGHTY MODS

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by moog, Dec 20, 2008.

1. #1 moog, Dec 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Last weekend I managed to get my hands on a real DeLorean. I've never had so many people look at me and stop in the street. At one stage there was a Ferrari parked next to me and a bunch of people were way more interested in the DeLorean and were all taking photos off their phones of me and the car - that said I was wearing some crazy sh*t as you will see in the video below.

And just for Netrider (seriously) we put in a bike shot. I was saying to Marty how many people here had been asking us to do an ep on a bike. That will be coming up, but until then we sneaked a tiny bike shot in - which was actually bloody scary. Marty and I on a MadAss crossing the Anzac Bridge...

Anyway it is the coolest car ever made and I hope you like the video!

2. Do you like coincidences? Today is the birthday of one of many of our non-posting Netrider signees, martymcfly :LOL:.
  3. Berluddy brilliant! :LOL:
  4. by any chance, is that Matthew Reilly's car ???
  5. You guys are awesome, I always enjoy your work.
    How did you get your hands on one?
  6. Watching now. I really like the show - great work :cool:
  7. my favourite author :D Went to one of his book signings, he's a champ

8. i'm pretty sure thats his Delorean, there is not that many in Sydney.
  9. Nice work. that's one of my dream cars!
  10. i don't think Marty Mcfly ever called the Doc 'dude' but good work anyway. Nice Delorean! I've got a poster on my wall of a Delorian, I love 'em, very nice cars. Trans-Ams and Delorians, my favorite cars ever.

11. It is Matt Reilly's car - he's a mate and lent it to us and we bought him the flux capacitor as a gift.