Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got my first bike

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Matt GO!!!!!!!, Jan 23, 2008.

1. :grin:

Got my Honda CBR250R. Its ballistic! quickest bike I have ever rode... who cares about 1000's or 600's. 250's arent so bad. :cool:

Been to city and Mt Cootha so far, planning to go to Mt Tamborine too. City riding is annoying the bike gets hot pretty quick.

ummm almost been squished into a wall by a van driver.. he came accross into my lane without looking properly because there was roadworks he wanted to avoid all the congestion.. so he took to the fast lane on right, without looking and almost clouted into me.

otherwise everything is so far so good.

2. Awesome! Looks sweet man, nice colour too.
  3. Thanks omecle :LOL:

here is a brighter photo... as brisbane is normally sunny.

im off to have dinner now, cheers!

4. damn you people with blue draggin camo's.. my local store doesnt have them :D looks like a sweet bike, ride safe and have a blast! :biker:
  5. Love that color. I remember when I first got my CBR a guy in a van tried to run me off the road similar to yourself.

Enjoy the bike dude.

6. Well done Matt....GO!
  7. :twisted: I officially hate vans

Only had couple of close calls and both of them are vans. Gratz Matti