Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got me some Draggins

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by adge82, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Woohoo yeah, i dont have the bike for 2 weeks while its being painted, but im cruising around the house doing slides on the kitchen floor.

Shuddup, i know there the black n white camo ones... i like em so shoosh.
    Seriously though, im happy as a pig in.. ya know.

Feeling safer already.
    New boots next week, yes...

2. I want you to go put on ya wateproofs and go stand in the shower.

You know you wanna :p
  3. hehe lol, or put on the power ranger looking leather jacket and go power ranger stye
  4. I picked up my second pair of custom Draggins yesterday. I have been exceptionally happy with the service I have received from them. A young guy by the name of Liam has looked after my orders and I am thrilled with the product! My added length was handled no problems (even though its taken a couple of gos to get the right length) and even a faulty zip is being replaced as we speak.

I can highly recommend dealing with them direct....gives you a better customer relationship, I reckon, and they'll discount if you ask :wink:

:grin: :grin: :grin:
  5. Damm i so wanted to meet Liam :( I tried to when i was in vic but it didn't happen :(

I've rung him so many times he knows my voice :)
  6. He's pretty switched on. He recognised me in my Draggins doing a pitlane walk at the WSBK. He was moonlighting in security. Shhhh.
  7. Least you have a bike.
    I've got a helmet, gloves, and waiting for my Shift M1 Fire Leather jacket from the US, and I haven't even gotten my L's or a bike yet!
    That'll be fixed in 2 Sunday's time tho'. :p