Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got busted but who cares!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Milos, Aug 15, 2005.

1. My jocks are finally dry!!!! :D

I forgot my waterproof pants at work over the weekend so my jeans got drenched coming into work this morning. The jeans dried out nicely buy after sitting in a wet pair of jocks for 2 hours I thought they could use some help so I went and used the hand dryer in the toilets.

Obviously some guy had to walk in while I had my jeans un-done and pulled forward with my eyes closed with a huge grin on my face cause I was finally warm, not for any other reasons :LOL:. He'd raced into the cubicle and slammed the door before I had a chance to see who it was.
  2. pmsl :LOL: . Thanks for sharing that I need a laugh. :D That poor man must have thought you where nuts or playing with em' :eek: .

Cheers Lainie :p
  3. You should have started and arguement with yourself ;)
  4. You needed wet jocks to go and use the hand drier like that? :shock: :oops:

:p :LOL:
  5. :LOL: :LOL: thanks for sharing
  6. ROFLOL... similar story but for me it was at the toilets at Crown. :oops:
  7. :LOL: :LOL: That's a crackup :LOL:
  8. CLASSIC; just hope it wasn't the boss!!!
  9. LMAO!

Someone is going to be VERY weirded out by you for a few weeks I would suggest.

10. That is a good giggle. Brightened up the day a little.

11. Seems like the guy walking in missed out on the perfect opportunity for the "I can clearly see your/you're nuts" joke.
  12. should have asked him if he wanted to borrow your stick book :LOL:
  13. at least you had fun warming the twins up thats all that matters
  14. See if you get the same reaction by using the one in the Ladies.
  15. :LOL: :LOL: very funny . Better to get busted with them thinking you were doing something wierd than getting busted doing something wierd :shock:
  16. Start making it a regular thing, say at 2pm.....annouce loudly just before 2pm "Arrhhh!!! Time for my 2 o'clock" and have a look of unbridled glee on your face as you walk off to the toliets. :LOL:
  17. I rode to school one day without my rain pants in the top box. On the way it pelted down and when I got there I was soaked from the waist down. The classroom was an older one that had those water radiator type heaters attached to the wall, so I took my shoes and socks off, and put them on top of one of the heaters.

For the next half the day I taught while seated on top of the other heater and, by lunch time, I was dry and so were my shoes and socks.

The kids thought it was hilarious, but I'm not sure what a prospective new parent thought when the principal brought them around to my classroom to show them the room their child would be working in!!!