Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got a set of MADAZ pipes for the VFR

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by doonx, Jul 23, 2007.

1. :grin:

They sound very very purrrrrrdy

I got them for $450, and the guy came to my place and fitted them for me. I'm thinking that's a decent price :grin:

They are a heap smaller then the OEM's, and a lot lighter, in fact I think less than half the weight. I'm not kidding myself that I'm getting more HP or that it's important that I do. I might get a tad more pep, but the truth of the matter is, I bought them cause they sound HORNBAG !!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmm : happy times

2. woohooo all bikes deserve aftermarket cans :wink:
  3. Madaz are my favourite Aussie made pipes, I've had a few of them now.

The workmanship and materials are first rate, and the stainless always produces a fantastic note.
  4. EDIT: Oops. ok, I'll read next time..... :?
  5. pics added :grin:
  6. They look much better, now how about getting a Dremel onto the number plate holder? Really tidy the back up cause the new pipes leave a larger gap
  7. What I'm going to do is totally get rid of that hugely ugly lump of black plastic altogether. Fender Eliminator coming my way !
  8. :cool: Much neater :cool:
  9. Who sells these pipes?
  10. They look sweet!
  11. Must have sweet-talked him well, Doonx! I was keen on Madaz for my Ninja, but his price was far too high ($800, from memory). They do look and sound great though. :D