Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Got a new cage. (dont kill me) jkg.

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mendy, Nov 28, 2008.

1. I just got a new car. 3G honda prelude. It is so much fun. Four wheel steering+front wheel drive! This thing is a real rocket and corners very fast. I have actaully beat a few bikes on take off, although i doubt they were trying too hard. My first car and loving it.
    So happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. congrats. its awesome to finally have your own car. yeah they are pretty good as a first car. used to have one before my skyline. parkin is awesome as you can almost drive past the park before havinn to turn in. auto or manual? mine was a manual and the footwell was so tiny ihad to poke the clutch with my toes cause of my massive feet. theres also a massive range of mods for them, performance and cosmetic. what year and colour did you get?
  3. um Nibor????

My car is 1989, auto (with all extras)
    I never even looked at a prelude b4. always looked right past. but my friend showed the car to me, had a go and FARK!!
    My other friends all look at it at the way i did, but shit themselves when they have had a run!!!!
    Its a quiet achiever u dont hear so much bout them but theyre rockets.
    nice boot too.a
  4. what?

this is a motorbike forum :p
  5. If you think your car is a rocket, come for a belt in mine.
  6. Lol. If you think that's a rocket, take a CBR125 for a spin around the block.

Although to be fair, when I was 18 and got my Commodore, I thought that was a rocket too.
  7. You has a fast automobeel???
    What is it?

'88 twin cam?

8. i can think of a lot faster bikes than a cbr125 to be used as a rocket..
  9. Wtf did you just say about cbr125s?
  10. Has your car got a Fully Sick SubWoofer yet?

:grin: :grin:
  11. FOUR WHEEL STEERING?!?!?!?! i thought that was just monster trucks...
  12. Ha. I couldn't BELIEVE it when i found out my VN commodore would do 100km/h in second gear. They were the days.
  13. Envy-t, wat do u have?

I know there are alot of faster cars (And bikes lol), out there, but this thing has a 2 litre, 4 cylinder engine and craps on alot of other much bigger modded cars (mine is stock)

And nibor, this IS the OFF TOPIC part of the forum. :)

just put this post up because i am a bit exited that i dont have to walk any more.

. . . . .

Untill i get my new MBike :grin: :p :grin:
  14. Bullshit.
  15. ^ wat??
    No . . . .

16. I have a modified BA XR6 Turbo. It provides me with much entertainment. :twisted: