Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GOR to Apollo Bay Overnight trip This Sat 19/02/05

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Bamm-Bamm, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Hi all,

I have arranged an overnight ride to the GOR this coming sunday. The plan is to have a cruise to Sorrento Saturaday arvo...catch the ferry to Queenscliff and then ride through Geelong to Belmont, where I have arranged a cabin that will accomodate 5 people...go out for tea have a few drinks and then get up early the next day for a blast down the GOR to Apollo Bay...and maybe back through Forrest to Colac...returning to Melbourne via either the freeway or the ferry to Sorrento.

There were 4 or 5 of us going...but due to unforseen circumstances this has now been whittled down to 2...and they say the more the merrier right so why not come along :LOL:

so expressions of interest in who wants to come...by the way Danny and myself are both learners so if you wanna come and want to go nuts by all means we will just keep putting along and will meet you at the next stop.

Accomodation costs based on 5 people would be $25-30 each including bedding/linen and we have an area outside the cabin to park bikes...where we are staying is about a 20 min ride from Torquay and the start of the GOR so planning say a 6am start to beat the traffic...

If your keen on going shoot me a PM and we can go from there...

Cheers,

Keith