Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GOR ride this Sunday (11/03)

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Garido, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Hi all,

We're going on a ride along the GOR this Sunday. Weather is meant to be perfect. Meeting 7 am at the outbound Shell on the West Gate Freeway. Returning to Melbourne around 5 pm, with lunch (BYO or buy) at the 12 Apostles.

Interested? Sure enough! Come along!!!

2. am keen to but am on learners had them for 3 months but live in geelong ????
  3. I might be up for it I rekon
  4. Hey Craig, happy for you to come along if you feel you're up to it. We won't leave anyone behind on the trip. Have you done longer trips before?

We can meet somewhere on the way. My plan was to ride around Geelong on the by-Pass, then have some brekkie in Torquay. We could meet you opposite the Shopping Centre on Pioneer Road in Grovedale (just off Colac Road).
  5. Good on ya Beza! See ya on Sunday!
  6. Just jumped on and saw this... considering it..
  7. Should Be a Great Day out. Hope to See you there Tomorrow Morning mate.
  8. To all of those who didn't come along, you missed a great day's riding.

Thanks Quinn, I had a ball!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. And some more...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fantastic day out. only a very few occasions stuck behind traffic but that was good for the fuel economy;)

Others definitely missed out.

One police car sighted the whole day and plenty of other riders out enjoying the day.

Thanks Gerrit(y)
  11. My pleasure Quinn.

By the way, I've got some leave coming up (01/04 - 23/04) and was planning to go for a couple of rides during the week. Have you got a chance to get any time off during the week?

Let me know and I'll give you a week's notice when I plan a trip.
  12. Time off work isn't a problem but unfortunately it already ear marked for a trip back to NZ.

C'est la vie
  13. It's the week from 16 April to 21 April I'm looking at in particular. I'll post a message on NR when I have more details, but likely looking at Tuesday, 17 April.

This is the route I'm planning: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid...ll=-37.970875,145.640505&spn=1.526482,2.90863

By the way, did you have any photos from the GOR trip to share?