Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

GoPro HD Hero Camera suction cup mount - $30 (inc/shipping)

Discussion in 'Archived' started by parker, Nov 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [SOLD] GoPro HD Hero Camera suction cup mount - $30 (inc/shipping)

Item has now been sold & in the process of delivering.

Selling: GoPro HD Hero Camera suction cup mount (new in packaging)
    Price: $30 (inc/shipping) or

$20 pickup from either Mascot, will be there till Friday (or can leave it with the receptionist past next week), Caringbah (pretty any time outside work hours), or Chipping Norton (will be working out there for a couple of months)

Did Mascot to Coffs Harbour as an example.
    Due to me being an idiot, I misplaced my original suction cup mount and couldn't find it anywhere, a month later I saw KANGA's video and felt like playing with the camera more (I barely use the GoPro) so I ordered a suction mount from GotYourGear.com for $40 including shipping (US website), fast forward a couple of days I got an Email saying it was sent, and not even 2 hours later guess what I stumbled on.. the suction mount for my GoPro - so now I have two ](*,)

Box it came in is 18x11x12cm.

Testing mentions.

[MENTION=31575]parker[/MENTION] blabla test

[MENTION=31575]parker[/MENTION] testing
  2. Interested, any chance of a quick close up pic of the mounting part for the camera? If it's a standard mount (which I suspect it is), I'll take it.
  3. I'm at work at the moment, so can't really check but it's just the fork mount (whether it's the two prongs or three I'm not sure - I'm pretty certain it's 3 because I vaguely remember (and going by the limited quality photo) from limited use of the GoPro the bottom of the clear housing is two 'prongs'.

Is that what you mean?

Will have to check when I get home.
  4. Does it screw into the housing or clip in?
  5. Screw in.
  6. MV, it's not a standard camera mount - that adapter is another $20. The standard suction mount is designed to fit the pronged clamp bit of the gopro housing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cool, thanks for that Rob.

It'll work parker, PM sent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.