Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

goooood quality squiding

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by slyfox, May 29, 2006.

1. #1 slyfox, May 29, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. "And I thought the worst of my pain was over, little did I know they would have to scrub every wound with steel woll"

Hmm, sounds like fun.
    Lucky he didnt crack his head or slide on his face.

I only give it 8/10 on the squidometer though, he was wearing shoes, long pants and sunglasses.
  3. Ouch!!~ :shock: He wont do that again.
  4. "oh my god!!!!" like she didnt realise something was going to happen.. ahh squid... just what you need on a monday morning... 10+ for stupidity.
  5. squid tax at it's finest
  6. Gotta love how they dont wear helmets :roll: ...and no gear for that matter.

darwin 1 human 0
  7. I wonder if he will ever learn...accident number 5 huh :roll:
  8. He must have a fair bit of Scar tissue.
  9. mmmmm, Thats what i needed to see just while i was having breakfast :?
  10. Thats the sad thing, he probably will. :grin:
  11. lol @ "Squid Tax" his hands looked the worst. I really like having hands to.... do...ummm stuff! :twisted: Gloves are a must. (keep repeating to self)
  12. Bones heal, chicks dig scars, and the United States has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world!
  13. would of never happen if he rode a suzuki gsxr :LOL: :LOL:
  14. did anyone elses blood go cold after that? lol
  15. bones may heal scars may be sexy but crack that skull open and leave you brains behind and only the necrophiliacs find you sexy... although i think if it happened to him he would not miss much! :D
  16. Damn squids!, the worst thing was I heard him say "this is fall number five", obviously doesn't learn from his mistakes! :shock:
  17. So how do you rate a regular at the Robertson Pie shop? He rides a 900 Hornet, that's a plus, but in a CAMS-approved car racing nomex suit, and no gloves........