Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Google+

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by blerko, Jul 17, 2011.

1. If any NetRider forumites want an invitation to Google+ (apparently a bit hard to get at times), PM me your email address and I'll send one through. I'll check every few hours, and might make the deadline Tuesday night.
    Edit: forget the deadline, just PM anytime :)

You'll need an address that can create a Google Profile, so not an address with a domain name that uses Google Apps as I initially found out.

2. PM me too if you want one..

Screw Facebook.

3. It DOES resemble FB tho in some ways.

4. It does but i don't trust Facebook at all. At least with Google it integrates everything i regularly use, like calendars and contacts, and I know people who work for Google Australia so i trust them a lot more.

5. :) Yeh I like the whole integration part as well. I've joined but haven't started using much.

I've got Facebook but it's been a year since I've posted anything as it has become so crap. People are posting things like 'waiting in the cafe for coffee'.
    'not feeling too good' and blah blah effin blah. I got so sick of it that I just stopped using it. Every now & then I log in to check messages and it's getting even more bad. & yeah - the privacy factor!

6. I'll just have to wait till Google+ comes out of invite only beta