Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Google Talk...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by boz, Aug 26, 2005.

1. If you want a good IM program use Trillian. Unintrusive and does em all at once...

It works with most services i dare say it wont be long before the Googleadvert program becomes part of it too...
  2. just what I need - another IM client
  3. lol

thats why trillians good dan, you can use that to access any/all your accounts from one client....

very usefull...
  4. I have just started using a program called Adium, nice it puts everything together. It's a Mac program.
  5. Must be me, I couldn't get Trillian to work on three different computers using ICQ. Logged into ICQ, 5 seconds later, logged it out.
  6. Yeh, but that's just you. It's nothing to do with the programme!!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

7. Lol poor you!! :p :LOL:

sorry couldn't resist

8. Hey Hornet, yer sorry Trillian works perfectly, I actually have 2 icq accounts logged in at once to satisfy my schizophrenic personality...

I reckon you might be having some sort of PEBKAC issue there dude!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p
  9. One day you will be able to afford one! The class of computing, Microsoft are still trying to copy them.

Sorry couldn'r resist either..lol