Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Goodbye riding, hello new career

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by snake, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

Just wanted to give a shout out to all I've met through netrider. I recently obtained a new role with NSW Fire & Rescue and will be starting with them next month!!! Unfortunately I needed a car to lug all the gear I will get around and it wasnt doable on the CBR. Bike has now sold and I am offically bikeless for at least the next 1-2 years :(

Rich & the guys - hope to still catch up with you from time to time when I borrow my bro inlaws bike.

Ride Safe guys!!!

Cheers,
    Jake

2. Hit them up for a fat pay rise at the earliest opportunity and get another bike :LOL:.

3. Hey Snake,

Good luck with the new job, stay safe.

4. Best of luck with your new endeavours snake and stay safe and well mate.
    Hope to hear of your next 'latest and greatest sportsbike' in the coming months (y)

5. good luck mate, hopefully we will see a "back to NR and to riding" from you in the not too distant future.

6. Good work snake!

Remember your situational awareness and RECEO (do you guys use RECEO?)

7. met you a few times some time ago. i knew how into riding you were then, so i understand how hard this must be for you.

you'll come back strong though!

congrats on the job - a dream for me to one day work with the fireys or the ambo's, so a little jealous!!

:) hols

8. Good luck Jake. Hope you get back on two wheels sooner rather than later mate.