Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Goodbye my yellows, hello my reds!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Sage91, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Just another thread about another learner getting rid of the horrid yellow plates which seemed to latch onto the back of their bike for a short period of time!

A big shoutout to the guys at the Saturday learner session at Homebush for helping with the slow manoeuvring techniques - definitely a big reason as to why a lot of us on here pass!

Now another 12 months on the Reds, and other than the new bike eventually, I just want to be able to filter legally haha.

Celebration head nods anyone? *looks around blankly*

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. NOD !

• Like Like x 1
  3. Congrats on successfully shedding off the "Looser" plate Sage91Sage91, great feeling! Shame you'll have to display yet another plate, but hey, red is definitely better colour than yellow! I got rid off mine 6 weeks ago and noticed how quickly drivers lost interest in tailgating me. Hope you will find the same. Enjoy your ride and stay safe.

• Like Like x 1
  4.  Top
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ron-Burgundy-Stare-and-Nod.

Justus.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Nodnodnodnod!

That actually already sounds so much better! I'll find out this weekend and report back haha. Thanks for the kind words :)

Definitely need a big nod to match the big grin that's still on my face, thanks mate!

Annnnnd the mods may as well lock this thread, as JustusJustus has won the Internet hahah.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Totally!

8. big nod and well done Sage!(y)

• Like Like x 1
  9. old-spice-guy-nodding.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  10.  Top
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. well done :]

12. Thanks, JeffcoJeffco! I'm almost a grown up now haha

13. Big nod....and congrats!! :) :)

14. Congratulations, Sage91Sage91! Lots of nodders in this thread already ; how about a celebratory wave?

EJSShyg.

• Funny Funny x 2