Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good workshop in Melbourne's inner-north

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by kuschy, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Hey all,

First post as a new rider and owner of a 1999 Yamaha FZX250.

Looking to get it serviced for the first time under my ownership and having looked at the other threads "Everything Two Wheels" in St. Georges Rd looked like the way to go. Finally got in contact with him and he refused to touch the bike cause it's a grey (even though I thought the 99's were an official import model).

Can anyone recommend a good workshop in Melbourne's inner-north (or further) who'll do a decent all-over service of the Zeal?

2. You could try Intyre in Nicholson st Brunswick East.
  3. there were official imports

E2W has said many times now hes found what works for his business and is sticking to that
  4. Well bugger me! Zeals did come into the country as official imports in 1998, I've only ever seen the Sumoto imported ones on the road. My bad, sorry. If you still want me to look at it PM me your number and I'll ring you.

5. Thanks for the replies guys, appreciated
  6. E2W has already replied.......

Pete would've been my recommendation.......
  7. Kudos to E2W for being man enough to admit to an oversight. It is refreshing to see.
  8. Pro bikes