Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good website for gear reviews

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Minority153, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Hello.

Does anyone know any good websites for gear reviews? Like not safety, but comfort, build quality, etc.

So say for instance, I'm looking into helmets, but I also want to know how heavy they feel, comfort, how much wind noise, etc...

Does anyone know of such a website? Like there are a couple, but with regards to helmets, the range of reviews is pretty limited. Ideally I'd like to find a website that uses a rating system, like stars, to let you know how good something is in a spedific field, e.g. comfort, noise reduction...

Thanks in advance.

2. Webbikeworld.com would be the closest to what you are after. Bear in mind that with helmets, things like noise can be heavily affected by the fit in your head. Not all heads are equal

• Like Like x 1
  3. Webbikeworld.com would be the closest to what you are after. Bear in mind that with helmets, things like noise can be heavily affected by the fit in your head. Not all heads are equal

4. Have a look at revzilla on YouTube

• Like Like x 1
  5. Revzilla and sportsbiketrackgear.com. Both of these sell the gear so you won't get a bad review about anything but you will get an idea of the features of an item which will help you compare.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I go to revzilla to get product information they do really good product overview rather than review.

• Like Like x 1