Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good tyre deal from Brizzy

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by MrJtw, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Had a set of the Metzeler M5 fitted for$395 on southside of Brizzy I thought it a great deal n the shop owner is so good of the service I will highly recommend to any one who is around looking for new set of tyres. Not sure if posting the business title straight up is ok but PM me n I wil give u their detail.

2. I would imagine that was a shop at springwood.

I would be very interested in your thoughts and impressions of the M5s. We need to know what sort of bike and what sort of use it gets.
  3. Hi kneedragon, yeah u are right with the location for the shop.

I have a CB400, at the moment it is just purely for commuting for work n short visit rides to frens (went to sunnybank for dinner once with it n park in the carpark lol). Usually do around 400~450k a week. Gateway in the morning n M1 home in the afternoon can't wait to feel what these set feels like when it is run in with all the good reports on them I am excited
  4. Ta. They tried to talk me into a set to go on the 14, and I'm a bit ... meh.
  5. Can you please PM the shop ?

I'm lookin to get a new set to replace my M3's.