Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good to see

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by bass_player, Nov 10, 2005.

1. Last night I went to pick the missus up from netball. I noticed two bikes parked at the front of the courts. When the missus got in the car I commented on the nice looking Harley and she said the rider was standing there talking up his custom one of a kind paint job and stuff. Anyway the bikes took off in front of us as we were stuck behind other cars. Once we got out of the carpark we got stuck behind even more traffic. This was because the bloke on the Harley had hit a dip in the road too fast, looked to have flipped over the bars (must have slid on his head because he had a nasty gash!) and the Harley slid down the road. What was good to see was the amount of cagers who stopped to help. I think about 5 cars stopped, blocking the road, to help the poor bloke get his bike up and to see if he was ok. I hope that one of a kind paint job can be re-created.........