Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good service from Team Moto Virginia

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by scottomcgotto, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Well I ended up going with the BT45 tyre for the front of the Virago, got it done at Team Moto at Virginia. This is actually where the old man got the bike from and by far the closest bike place anywhere near where I live, but I was a bit worried about taking the bike there. They are a bit of a chain and I didn't think they did a good job of servicing the bike pre sale, but I was a little short on time and bit the bullet, there’s not too many corners you can cut in changing a tyre.

Anyway, the service guys were great, really friendly and didn't make me feel like an idiot for taking in the whole bike and not just the tyre, or for being a big bloke riding a tiny bike. They got the job done in less then 20 minutes while I waited and charged me $20 less than they had quoted me over the phone when I booked in. So 2 thumbs up for these guys.

On an aside note, I had to feel sorry for the poor bloke that brought his new Rocket III in for it's first service just as I was leaving, He took his helmet off while sitting on the bike and proceeded to drop it onto the tank, leaving a rather large dint in the tank and a small chip in the helmet when it hit the concrete. Poor bugger.