Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good Service Center in the Western Suburbs?

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Recon, Jan 10, 2012.

1. Hey all

I'm looking for a good service center to perform a roadworthy/tyre change on a 1st bike i'm looking to buy. It's a Honda Cruiser.

As I live in Melbourne and am out west (Altona) it'd be great if anyone can recommend a good shop to go to nearby? I see there are loads of goon ones listed in these forums in the Eastern subs! What about out West?

Also I intend to do come custom body work to the bike, so if the shop does and fabricating etc it would be cool too!

Thanks all, any help much appreciated!

2. yeh, those easties are a bunch of goons!

There's only one Honda dealer I'm aware of on Old Geelong rd Hoppers. But you should also get well looked after by Race Replica Kawasaki (princes hwy Brooklyn) and also Citywest Yamaha (Old geelong rd, Hoppers).
  3. Thanks mate for the help, much appreciated!
  4. Guys wanted to post here as a follow-up. Just got my bike back from a roadworthy with the guys at Race Replica Kawasaki on the Princes Highway in Brooklyn.

My bike is a Honda Shadow and I cant recommend these guys highly enough. I asked for them to give the bike a full look-over and they didnt add on anything that I didnt need, their pricing was really good and they rang me to give me updates and to discuss the costs before they went ahead with the work.

Will go back to them again in a heart beat.
  5. Race rep are a good mob.

- - -
    Tapatalking loud, saying somethin'