Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good places to eat

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by slowandsteady, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Don't know about anyone else, but we make an effort to do a breakfast run every few weekends (good excuse for a ride). It might be local or a bit further out.
    This Morning it was a trip to Williamstown Beach for breaky at the rotunda.
    Last weekend it was Breakfast at the Boat House at Daylesford.

thought it might be a good idea to put up a thread so people can post their favourite places to go for breaky on their "weekend rides"

Our Daylesford ride is a nice ride with some good roads and about 1.5hrs from the city.

Regards,

cameron

2. What an excellent idea!

Personally.. I like brekky served in bed before I get on the bike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Since that never happens.. I dont mind heading to Brunswick Street for food.. And the bacon is on the grill until 5pm at a lot of places.. :)

3. Babushka's still going?
    We used to alternate between the black cat and one over the road (can't remeber the name but it had faux castle like brickwork out the front....I'm thinking the Grotto?)

4. Babushka's is.. was only just at the black cat the other night.. Had a great time there.. No food consumed though.. only beer :LOL:

5. Ripe in Sasafras
    It gives you a nice ride out, and hmmm you are on your way to the yarra valley if you want to make more of a day of it.

6. Cheese Freaks and Healesville Harvest, Healesville.
    Marmalades in Yea.
    The Old Courthouse in Warragul.
    :grin: