Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good on him!....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Tweetster, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Australian cricket legend Glenn McGrath has found love again, this time Italian style.

After losing his wife Jane to breast cancer 18 months ago, the father of two has been seen with Sara Leonardi, a 28-year-old Italian he met overseas late last year, News Limited reports.

The 39-year-old has been snapped at a Sydney restaurant with Leonardi and his agent says McGrath's happy for people to know he has a girlfriend.

"He's happy and so are his children," agent Warren Craig said on Wednesday.

McGrath, who turns 40 next week, was happy to be photographed with Leonardi having dinner in Double Bay on Tuesday evening.

Jane McGrath fought a decade-long battle with breast cancer and after her death in June 2008, the former test cricketer has devoted much of his time to her charity, the McGrath Foundation, raising money to combat the disease.

2. I hope when im 40 i can still pick up twenty something italian birds
  3. Meh…
    His private life why should we care?
  4. I really admire this bloke, and the way he has handled his fame and his situation. He is an amazing competitor who is passionate about his hobby, yet can still seem to maintain realistic morals both in his sport and in the real world.

He is is one of a, rare few amazing sporting/public role models that kids should admire.

so good luck to him

5. I know... but with his very public loss of his wife etc, it is nice to see :) I'm sure people will be pleased for him.
  6. A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do.
  7. oh ah Glenn McGrath!!!!
  8. everyone needs a root once in a while