Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good news day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Iffracem, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Some here may know that my wife is having a battle against a brain tumor for the second time, Well we got th eresults of an MRI back yesterday and it looks like we got the bastard beat again!!!
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Both areas of cell division (brain cell aren't supposed to divide) are shrinking and were both as happy as pigs in pooh!!!

Many thanks titania and groberts for the kind words and support, I'm sure they helped.

Anyways, I'm stoked!!! :D

2. Congrats Brother.

I know how this all feels and glad to say I am still clean.
  3. CONGRATS to you both!
  4. WOW, that's fantastic news man. I wasn't aware of the situation but it's great that the story has a happy ending. Lots of happy healing vibes being sent in your direction.

5. man that is fantastic news
  6. Its good to hear some-one have good fortune with the dreaded C.
    Good health to the both of you :D
  7. That is just the best news. Congratulations to both of you, and keep up the good work!
  8. That's great news. Congrats.

:D :D
  9. great news mate its great that she is a fighter,health is always better than wealth.
  10. Thanks all

I'm trying to concentrate at work, but I'm just to high about the results.
    Might just have to go out tonight and celebrate.

11. That is fantastic news!

Wishing your family all the best :D
  12. Thats GREAT news Iffracem!!! :D:D:D
    Stay positive guys :)
  13. Congrats guys that's gotta be better than all your Christmas's rolled into one :)
  14. Congrats! That is fantastic news. I wish you both all the best and enjoy your celebrations!
  15. Great news, celebrate in style :)
  16. Brilliant news for both of you...
    Enjoy your celebration - you deserve it!
  17. YEEEHA !!!
    That's one story that made MY day !
    Happy celebrations
  18. I am so happy for the both of you. :D
    It must be like the biggest cloud lifting from your lives. :)
  19. congrats on the good results!