Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good mechanical workshop in Kingsgrove NSW

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by fchan, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Hi all,

I'm a new member here and would like to wish everyone a Safe & Great New Year.

I recently bought a CBR600RR and wondering if any members here know of any good mechanical workshop aroung Kingsgrove, NSW area?

Cheers.

2. Hi fchan,

I live in Roselands....so pretty local to you. I only know of Gowanloch for Ducati's on Canterbury Road in Belmore, but I think there is another place that do all bikes on Stoney Creek Road near the Red Rooster...Bexley Motorcycles???

Sorry I'm not of more help!

3. Hi rekless, thanks for the info. I live pretty near roseland. I wonder Gowanloch service Honda and for Bexley they don't really have a good workshop setup. What bike are you riding? For service where do you bring your bike to?

4. I've got a Monster 620 and took it to Gowanloch...very good customer service and quick turnaround. Workshop looks pretty well organised too. That's why I know about them...but not sure they do Japanese bikes though....may have to check with them.

They are a European bike outfit as far as I can tell.

Good luck!

5. I'll check them out next year, thanks. We should go for a ride one day :)

6. Sounds like a plan mate. Just send me a note on here when you have some spare time.

Cheers and good luck in the new year.

7. Right. As soon as I get approval from Mrs and don't have to manage my two son :p Hopefully soon mate. Have a great and safe 2009!

8. Hahahaha...that is EXACTLY my situation!! :D

Married with two kids...weekends get kinda busy with the family :) I'll be waiting.

Cheers

9. Ha ha ha ha....we definitely should find time for ourseleves :grin:

10.  Top