Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good luck China

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Slow Coach, May 7, 2013.

1. China to get TAC road safety ads [​IMG]
    Victoria's award-winning road safety advertisements will be remade and translated for the China market.
    Victoria | Deborah Gough | Sun Sep 16 03:00:00 EST 2012

Just saw this while searching for another article.

How did I miss this piece of news.

2. people following road rules in China!?!?? :unsure: :shock:
  3. The blind leading the... hell I don't know, their driving is horrifyingly incompetent, even before you add TAC's BS.
  4. Are they trying to promote a revolution or something?
  5. Link not working - which ads?
  6. no mention of money changing hands. Interesting
  7. MUARC's technology partner/providers will do the follow-up.
    The four campaigns target drink driving and speed. Two will be remade for the China audience. They are ''Glasses'', which targets drink driving, recreating a crash showing the impact on a pedestrian.
    Two more advertisements will be reproduced with Chinese voiceovers: ''Slo Mo'', showing the results of when two cars hit a truck at different speeds, and ''Haunted'', which depicts a man who cannot forget the young boy he killed when drink driving.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/china-to-get-tac-road-safety-ads-20120915-25zho.html#ixzz2SeUYIeiW
  8. do they know that TAC ads are completely fictitious? Maybe they're gonna be used for propaganda... like.. "if westerners will believe this shit..........."
  9. It's a worry when the Chinese believe they can learn propaganda techniques from the TAC.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'm sure the Chinese version of the TAC ad will have some dude drinking a branded milk first!
  11. They're not just gonna shamelessly copy it like everything else?
  12. They only copy the good stuff. So no danger there then.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. booooom