Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good looking & safe riding boots?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Kyle, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I just wanted some experienced opinions on riding boots, I've been looking around and I've got absolutely no idea what to get, I don't want to spend a huge amount of money, I was thinking maybe $400, is spending that much going to get me a decent amount of protection or am I going to have to fork out more? I would also like boots that are waterproof as I often commute to work on my bike. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Kyle.

2.  Top
  3.  Top
  4. do a search !

5. Thanks guys, I've been looking at those particular alpinestars boots, just wasn't sure if they were adequete or not in terms of protection.

6.  Top
  7. http://www.motorcyclemart.com.au/p/526005/tcx-infinity-gore-tex-road-boot.html

I've had the 'TCX infinity' for 10months or so and they are bloody awesome. They are excellent in rain, cold and don't sweat up in the heat. gore-tex lined and fully waterproof, great quality construction and good tough leather.

i wear them all day every day at work and they havent worn and don't smell.

great boots.

8. my oxtars (now TCX) had fallen appart well inside 10 months so you are having a good run

9.  Top