Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good Friday Ride with Pics!!!

Discussion in 'VIC' started by CFVFR, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Bit late notice I know, but wanted to get a few of you fellow netriders onto a good thing tomorrow (Friday 10th April)

Organised by the Z-Owners Club with proceeds to The Royal Childrens Hospital.

These guys helped us enourmosly in the planning and execution of the Ride for the Hills, and so we want a good turn out for them as well.

If you are free Friday, then come on down to Highway 31 on Sydney Rd. Brunswick for 0930am.

They go off to Donneybrook for a show and Shine etc with raffles and all sorts of fun stuff.

Hope to see you there.

2. Just woke up...... waaaaay too late notice dude :(
  3. Boy am I glad I went on this ride - I won the raffle - a $500 voucher from Bike Mart in Ringwood!!!
  4. I'm glad I went too.

Didn't win anything though.
  5. jdkarmch,

Not taking anything away from you re your recent $500 prize. On the contrary, I'm sure I speak on behalf of many that you deserve a LOT more than $500 for all the hard work and efforts you (and others) dedicated towards RFTH ! Congrats though...new jacket ? Exhaust ?

Great to see credit where credit is due.
  6. Heres a few pics of the day

7. And more!!