Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Good evening NetRider! New biker from Sydneys W/burbs

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by jirf88, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Hi all;

So it seems that I'm buying my first bike. After a somewhat long and irritating circus to get my learners permits (work moving the goal posts, then the RTA "accidentally" booking me at the wrong testing centre, AND THEN when I finally got to go, it poured...) I'm taking the plunge and trading my four wheeled cage for two wheels and some handlebars!

I've been lurking around in the shadows here for a little bit now, and I must say, you lot really have compiled an absolute ton of genuinely useful info for new riders. It really is great stuff. With any luck I'll be around to contribute in the same way in the future.

Anyways, with any luck, I'll see some of you on the roads soon.

Cheers all

-Josh

2. +1 Sydney rider

Hey Josh, it poured down raining both times I did my pre-Ls and Ps test plus it poured both times I got my CBR125 and my Ninja 250R home from the shop so I completely understand.

Looking forward to seeing you on the road, that's when I get myself back on the road. (had a little accident today)

George

3. gday josh, welcome to the new world, when u get a chance, pop over to the Sunday learner sessions at homebush to practice your riding skills and ready yourself for the P test, details in NSW section

4. hey there Josh

welcome to *here* :grin:

cheers
    TG

Jeworge - all OK I hope :)

5. welcome to the circus

TG howd the shopping go on the weekend?

6. Hi Will,
    You know if I answer here, it'll take Josh's moment. Always my bad :(

Hey Josh, good day? :grin:

So can we start a 'TG has No Pants' thread? :wink:

7. HAHAHA thata get the boy's attention. but then you'll get 1 post thats useful and the rest jokes :LOL:

8. [Staying strictly on-topic, and not looking sideways or making eye-contact :LOL:]

Welcome Josh :).